If you are overweight, you might want to burn many calories in the least amount of time. In order to do this, engaging in sports and recreational activities will certainly do the job. Here is a list of twelve activities plus the calories that they are going to burn. Remember, however, that it is best to consult with your doctor before you start doing the routines.
- Running – You will be burning an approximate number of 459 calories every 30 minutes. This form of exercise will also give you an unbelievable cardio-respiratory workout. Endurance and leg strength are maximized. However, there are a few benefits targeting the upper body. Remember to wear the proper shoes and always keep a moderate tempo to avoid injury.
- Rock climbing – This form of sports relies on rapid bursts of energy to get from one rock to the next. It may not do much for your heart but strength, flexibility, and endurance will greatly benefit plus you will be burning 371 calories every 30 minutes
. Swimming–This is an excellent total body workout that will make you burn 360 calories in 30 minutes.Cycling – This is a brilliant non-weight bearing exercise that burns 300 to 400 calories in half an hour.
- Boxing – You will be burning a total of 324 calories in half an hour.
- Racquetball – It is a fantastic cardio workout that burns 300 calories.
- Basketball – The non-stop action will make you burn 288 calories.
- Rowing – Build muscles and burn 280 calories doing kayaking and canoeing.
- Tennis – This is a fun game that will allow you to burn 250-300 calories.
- Cross-country skiing – Being out in the snow will up your metabolism.
- Ice skating – It will let you consume 252 calories in half an hour.
- Swing dancing – You can dance your way to fitness and burn 180 calories in half an hour.
Now you want to have more energy, be Healthier, look Younger, lose weight, and cleanse your body, right?