Sports shoes today are not only used during athletic events. There are people who like to use their sports footwear as everyday casual footwear. This is the reason why we see so many different types of sports footwear in the market today.
Although there are countless numbers of brands offering sports footwear, only branded sports footwear has the greatest appeal in the consumer market. There are so many good brands of sports footwear available today. These branded sports footwear are not only comfortable and snug, but they also give you a style. Branded sports shoes can be expensive, but the price of this footwear is often worth it.
The most renowned brands for sports shoes
Here is a list of top brands of sports shoes:
- Nike – This is an American sports brand. This brand has been known for high quality. Different types of Nike shoes are used by the well-known sportsmen of different counties. This adds to the appeal of Nike shoes.
- Adidas – Adidas is another popular sports footwear brand from Germany. Founded in 1948, Adidas is also used by countless athletes. The shoes are trademarked by three stripes.
- Reebok – Reebok is a subsidiary of Adidas. This particular brand of Adidas was launched in the UK and Europe. It is now a well-known brand all over the world.
- Puma – This sports footwear company emerged from a small shoe factory in one of Germany’s village. Now, it has conquered the world and people from around the world are buying footwear from Puma.
- Converse – This shoe company produced the first basketball shoes. The most popular style of Converse is the Chuck Taylor All Star model which is loved by basketball players of different parts of the world. Chuck Taylor represents the Converse brand.
- K-Swiss – This shoe company was founded by two Swiss brothers. They were inspired by their interest in tennis. This company introduced the first leather tennis footwear. Shoes from K-Swiss are comfortable and stylish.
- Fila – Fila is a fashion sports shoes from Italy. This company was founded in the year 1926 in Italy. The company represents style and fashion in the sports industry.
- New Balance – New Balance has been giving tough competitions to sports shoe brands like Nike, Adidas. The company has made its mark by introducing technical innovations in the sports shoe industry. New Balance shoes are made by using the latest technologies. The company offers a great selection of sizes, heel counters, and gel inserts.
- Asics -Asics is a Japanese sports shoe brand. This brand has become more popular for running footwear. Running shoes from Asics are very effective. It lets runners give the best performance in a running competition.
- Hi-Tec – Hi-Tech is another leading brand for sports shoes from the UK. This company is known for its top-quality hiking footwear. The best thing about Hi-Tec is that its hiking footwear is affordable for people with a limited budget. The company gives comfortable footwear at reasonable prices.
Sports shoes have an important place in the shoe industry. With increasing innovation and the use of technology, sports footwear of today are of top quality. They provide the utmost comfort to players and help them give their best performance. You can also find particular footwear for particular sports.